Sebastian Frederik Holleufer
I'm a videographer, photographer and multimedia designer with a burning passion for visual communication. I hold an AP in Multimedia Design and Communication, a BA in Digital Concept Development and an MA in Media, Communications and Culture. I'm happily married, I have a beautiful daughter and I love exercising, gaming and travelling.
- • My last name, Holleufer, is pronounced 'hʌlʌjfə. It's German.
- • I focus on living a healthy life. I'm currently trying to eat exclusively plant-based!
- • My favourite place in the world is Pangkor Laut in Malaysia.
- • I'm a huge fan of propeller hats. Did you know they were invented in 1947?
- • My favourite games are Halo 3, Halo: Combat Evolved, Rocket League and Minecraft.
- • I have been soda free for 2242 days and counting.
- • When I was 16, I spent a year abroad in California.
- • My most viewed YouTube video has 200,000+ views. I don't know why.
EPOS • Full Time • May 2021 –
- • Editing brand films.
- • Creating video and motion graphics content for social media and web.
- • Developing brand video guidelines.
- • Portrait, product and event photography.
- • Responsible for photo and video equipment.
Videographer and Photographer
sfholleufer.com • Freelance • May 2019 –
- • Planning, recording and editing videos.
- • Producing animations and motion graphics.
- • Portrait, event and landscape photography.
Canon Denmark • Part-time • Mar 2018 – Aug 2019
- • Producing tutorial videos explaining Canon's internal processes and tools.
- • Producing event, recruitment and product videos.
- • Editing, translating and subtitling international Canon videos.
- • Designing banners, roll-ups and ads for internal and external use.
- • Livestreaming on Facebook and Instagram at events.
Canon Denmark • Internship • Jan 2019 – Apr 2019
- • Producing how-to animations explaining Canon's software solutions.
- • Co-maintaining Canon Denmark’s Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
- • B2C and B2B marketing planning and execution.
- • Planning, preparing and executing internal and external events.
- • Event photography.
Mennesker og Job • Intern • Jan 2017 – Apr 2017
- • Producing video interviews of the company’s employees.
- • Refining the company design manual and brand.
- • Developing in-depth social media strategies and guides for SEO.
- • Designing and developing a custom Wordpress theme.
Social Media Manager
Pioner • Volunteer • Nov 2017 – Apr 2018
- • Creating a social media content plan, focusing exclusively on organic content.
- • Updating and maintaining Facebook and Instagram. This includes a total of six posts per week.
- • Creating animated videos to visualise tangible solutions for a more sustainable everyday life.
- • Researching and sharing the latest news and updates about sustainability and the environment.
TimeWinder • Volunteer • Nov 2015 – Jun 2019
- • Producing imagery and video material for social media, posters, banners and web.
- • Designing TimerWinder's newspaper and its logo, typography and overall layout.
- • Responsible for other volunteers and their contribution to the newspaper.
- • Updating and maintaining Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Master of Arts in Media Communications and Culture
The University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus • Sep 2019 – Dec 2020
- • I chose to study abroad to challenge myself, experience the world, learn new cultures and perspectives.
- • The course provided me with in-depth knowledge of media and communication. I gained specialised knowledge of how media create and shape political, economic and cultural discourses in society and how their power has evolved from traditional media to new media.
- • My master's thesis investigated the dangers of manipulated images and videos in the contemporary fake news media environment by testing and interviewing numerous young Danes.
Bachelor of Arts in Digital Concept Development
Copenhagen School of Design and Technology • Jan 2018 – Jun 2019
- • I learned how to develop and implement communication and design concepts and digital solutions for companies based on business models and creative idea development.
- • The course taught me how to study and analyse user behaviour and it provided me with knowledge regarding technology education, communication, project management, marketing and digital business.
- • My bachelor thesis was completed in cooperation with Canon Denmark. Based on analyses of e.g. the market, competition and Canon's brand, I created a new visual identity for a Canon product alongside videos, animations and a digital marketing campaign.
Academic Profession Degree in Multimedia Design and Communication
Copenhagen Business Academy • Sep 2015 – Jun 2017
- • The course equipped me with knowledge, skills and competencies within design and development, user experience, content production for digital media, technology and business.
- • I learned to plan, develop and execute information dissemination using the newest multimedia tools with a special focus on video and animation.
- • My final thesis was produced in collaboration with LG-Gymnastik in which I created a social media strategy alongside a series of promotional videos.