Sebastian Frederik Holleufer
Visual Communication | Design • Photo • Video
Hello there! I’m Sebastian and I have a burning passion for visual communication. I'm a digital concept developer and multimedia designer with solid competencies within the world of marketing and communication. I love to create. Whether this involves digital design, photography or videography, I’m there. As a newly qualified with honours in both theoretical and practical knowledge, I am updated with the newest insight within a field in rapid development. I have a can-do spirit and work effectively both individually and in teams. And I’m a perfectionist by heart.
- My last name, Holleufer, is pronounced 'hʌlʌjfə. It's German.
- I focus on living a healthy life — currently trying to eat exclusively plant-based!
- My favorite place in the world is Pangkor Laut in Malaysia.
- I'm a huge fan of propeller hats. Did you know they were invented in 1947?
- I love exercising. My PR on a 5K is 16:09.
- I have been soda free for 1308 days and counting.
- When I was 16, I spent a year abroad in California.
Marketing Intern at Canon Denmark
- Event and product photography.
- Producing how-to animations explaining Canon's software solutions.
- Co-maintaining Canon Danmark’s Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
- Livestreaming on Facebook and Instagram at events – e.g. the Canon EOS RP launch.
Student Assistant at Canon Denmark
- B2C and B2B marketing planning and execution.
- Producing lecturing, event, recruitment, products and tutorial videos and animations.
- Designing banners, roll-ups and ads for internal and external use.
- Editing, translating and subtitling international Canon videos.
Multimedia Designer Intern at Mennesker og Job
- Recording, editing and publishing video interviews with the company’s employees.
- Designing and developing a new website, built as a tailored custom Wordpress theme.
- Search engine optimizing the company website.
- Refining the company design manual and brand.
- Producing thorough social media strategies and guides for SEO.
- Photographic documentation of events, meetings and more.
Social Media Manager at Pioner
- Responsible for creating a social media content plan, focusing exclusively on organic content.
- Updating and maintaining the official Facebook and Instagram. This includes a total of six posts per week.
- Creating weekly animated videos to visualise tangible solutions for a more sustainable everyday life.
- Researching and sharing the latest news and updates about sustainability and the environment.
Multimedia Designer at TimeWinder
- Updating and maintaining Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube.
- Designing the official website and its information architecture.
- Producing image and video material for social media, posters, banners and web.
- Designing the official newspaper and its logo, typography and overall layout.
- Responsible for other volunteers and their contribution to the newspaper.